Absurdity

Dave123
I came here and found that you are just as absurd on your personal forum as you are with the nonsense you put on YouTube.

Absolutely absurd.....

Do you read any of the nonsense you write? I mean, come on, do you think the owner of Little Angie's is really hurting because you didn't play there? How much money did you spend on gas to get there? Better yet, how much money did you lose because you went all the way out there, then refused to play a "concert" that realistically would have netted you maybe $18-20?

You're laughably absurd.

Re: Absurdity

Randy123
I was at Little Angie's that night and I can't tell you how happy everyone was to not have to put up this absurd jackass' "music" all night.